Wednesday, February 7, 2024

website developer

I will produce you a website with my quality web design and website development skills

K
khista
Kay         contact me

Top Rated

5(285)
1 Order in Queue

About this gig

** KINDLY MESSAGE ME FIRST BEFORE MAKING AN ORDER **


I am a UK based Web Design professional.


The packages here are for Brochure Websites. If you require an online shop, car dealer, real estate, booking system or other special functionality website then please contact me for a bespoke gig.  Otherwise, the packages in this gig includes:


 Basic 

·    Fully Functional Online Website (Simple Design)

·    Up to 3 pages (extra pages available on extras)

·    1 year free web hosting (if required)


 Standard 

·    Fully Functional Online Website (Good Quality Design)

·    Mobile & Tablet Friendly

·    Up to 6 pages (extra pages available on extras)

·    1 year free web hosting (if required)

·    Free email setup with Zoho (if required)

·    Logo (if required)

·    Stock Images (my own library)


 Premium 

·    Fully Functional Online Website (Top Quality Design)

·    Mobile & Tablet Friendly 

·    CMS: Manage / Edit / Add unlimited pages yourself

·    I can create up to 8 pages (but you can add more yourself in the CMS)

·   1 year free web hosting (if required)

·    Free business email setup with Zoho (if required)

·    Logo (if required)

·    Stock Images (my own library)

About the seller

Kay

UK based Web, Video, and Graphic professional

5(298)

Top Rated

  • FromUnited Kingdom
  • Member sinceMar 2014
  • Avg. response time2 hours
  • Last deliveryabout 21 hours
  • Languages

    English
I have been creating websites, graphics and videos for over 15 years. I have now become freelance and I would love to share my skills on Fiverr. I can create stunning websites, and videos. I always aim to provide the best service possible.  

Making people happy, makes me happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

                                                           ALL GADGETS LINKS row1 col 1 row1 col 2 row2 col 1 row2 col ...