Friday, February 23, 2024

Photoshopping

 

I will do any photoshop editing photo manipulation image retouching

This service is offered by a Pro freelancer

Hand-picked freelancer

High-quality work

Experienced with businesses

V
valeriasturza
Valeria S.          contact me

Top Rated

5.0(3,277)
animated trophyPeople keep coming back!valeriasturza has an exceptional number of repeat buyers.

What people loved about this seller

About this gig

Hello! My name is Valeria, I am a professional photo editor and graphic designer with over 6 years experience, and I absolutely love what I do!


I can do any photo editing such as:

  • High End skin retouch
  • Whitening teeth
  • Body re-shaping / Slimming
  • Portrait Retouch
  • Enhancing lightening, contrast, colors
  • Removing /adding people, objects
  • Background removal/change
  • Merging multiple photos
  • Changing colors
  • Fixing flyaway hairs
  • E-commerce Product editing
  • Amazon listings
  • Creating design for Facebook/Instagram ads
  • Graphic Design
  • Wedding photo editing
  • Instagram Editing
  • Color Grading
  • etc.


Step 1) Contact me in direct messages with Image/s attached + specific instructions

Step 2) Once I receive all the information I need, I will provide you with a quote

Step 3) If everything works for you, I will then edit one of the images first and will show you the result - if you are satisfied with the work - only then I will send the gig offer :)



Contact me and I will answer very shortly! :)

Delivery style preference

Please inform the freelancer of any preferences or concerns regarding the use of AI tools in the completion and/or delivery of your order.

About the seller

Valeria S.

Photo Editing Expert

5.0(3,497)

Top Rated

Valeria S. is part of the Fiverr Pro catalog and has been hand-picked by a dedicated Fiverr Pro team for their skills and expertise.

Expert in:

  • Image Editing

  • FromCanada
  • Member sinceJun 2018
  • Avg. response time1 hour
  • Last deliveryabout 3 hours
  • Languages

    English, Russian, French
Hello! My name is Valeria and I specialize in photo editing. I can do any photo manipulation with Adobe Photoshop such as removing background, color correction, restoring old photos, improving makeup, skin retouch, slimming, removing/adding objects and etc! Please contact me in order to discuss your project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

                                                           ALL GADGETS LINKS row1 col 1 row1 col 2 row2 col 1 row2 col ...