Wednesday, February 7, 2024

music mixing and mastering

 

I will mix and master your song with free revisions

R
rhapsodicsounds
David J

Top Rated  contact me

5(1,368)
8 Orders in Queue

What people loved about this seller

About this gig

*** Please read through the Frequently Asked Question section below, before placing an order. If you got any further questions or thoughts, feel free to send me a message. ***



My name is David J and I'm a university graduated mix and mastering engineer. I have been an official AVID certified Pro Tools user since 2015, working in Pro Tools 2020 with industry standard plugins from companies like Waves, Slate Digital, Sonarworks, iZotope etc. I'm excited to hear your music and thrilled to start helping you reach your vision!



I will mix and master your music, including: 

  • Adjusting levels
  • Panning
  • EQ
  • Compression
  • Side Chain
  • FX (reverb, delay etc.)
  • Automation
  • M/S processing
  • Saturation
  • Stereo Spreading
  • Volume Optimization


Extras:

  • Auto Tune your vocals - 5$
  • Manually tune one vocal track with Melodyne - 15$ per chosen track
  • Sending mixed group stems back - 10$
  • Instrumental version - 5$
  • Non-explicit version - 10$ (lyrics required)


You will receive:

  • 24-bit wav file
  • 320kbit mp3 file (If requested)

About the seller

David J

David J Mixing and Mastering

5(1,383)

Top Rated

  • FromSweden
  • Member sinceMay 2018
  • Avg. response time7 hours
  • Last deliveryabout 15 hours
  • Languages

    English, Swedish
Hello everyone, I'm David J! I'm a university graduated mix & mastering engineer from Sweden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

                                                           ALL GADGETS LINKS row1 col 1 row1 col 2 row2 col 1 row2 col ...