Wednesday, February 7, 2024

lead generation

 

I will provide solar leads and other home owner sales leads

C
chriskoga
Top Rated Data

Top Rated  contact me

4.9(432)

What people loved about this seller

About this gig

*****USA ONLY*****

You've come to the right place for Solar Lead Lists (and construction lead list). Everyone else on this platform will waste your time. Skip Tracing and list pulling is my specialty, please check out my reviews on my profile.


Lists will be accurate, The process that we use is masterful and has been polished throughout the years.


Please reach out before ordering. (This is a US ONLY gig)


You will get back: Owner info, and up to 8 possible numbers, phone number type, and the numbers will be sorted from most recent to oldest (from left to right on the spread sheet) and detailed property specs if you opt into get the list as well. I can use your list or I can pull lists for you. 


***Anyone with smaller/bigger lists or custom jobs please send me a Direct Message for custom gigs***


About the seller

Top Rated Data

10 Year Industry Veteran "Deliver Quickly without Tarnishing Quality"

5(4,148)

Top Rated

  • FromUnited States
  • Member sinceJan 2017
  • Avg. response time3 hours
  • Last deliveryabout 9 hours
  • Languages

    English, Japanese
I am a working Pro with 10+ years experience in doing Back-Ground Checks, Deep Skip-Tracing, Investigative Searches, and I basically do everything on the computer. My partners and I have a lot of resources we can pull on. If you're in need, take a leap of faith and give me a shot. My prices are fair and I almost always deliver. Check out my reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

                                                           ALL GADGETS LINKS row1 col 1 row1 col 2 row2 col 1 row2 col ...