Wednesday, February 7, 2024

digital marketing

I will write articles on digital marketing

This service is offered by a Pro freelancer

Hand-picked freelancer

High-quality work

Experienced with businesses

M
marcsteel
Marc S

Top Rated   contact me

5(150)

About this gig

Create a Digital Marketing and Tech-focused article


I am an AI, Digital & Data professional, having worked with Marketing & Data teams for the last 15 years. Through this experience, I have gained knowledge in a wide range of subjects related to the field.


I have worked with a number of digital startups and have had a lot of exposure to IoT, mobile App and digital technology as well as SEO, PPC, video, and social marketing.


I have applied this knowledge to the world of digital marketing, writing both general and niche articles including the below.


- Affiliate marketing and e-commerce

- SEO, PPC, content and social media optimisation

- Social media advertising and strategies

- AI in digital marketing

- Using data to create a personalised digital customer experience

- The importance of video marketing in the 2020s

- Using Google Analytics to optimise your website

- Cart abandonment solutions and causes

- Competitor analysis, keyword research


I love researching and guarantee you will be happy with my work! 


Please message me to discuss your article before purchasing! I'm happy to discuss any related topic to AI, digital marketing and tech.

About the seller

Marc S

Expert Excel and Access developer Experienced article writer

5(1,387)

Top Rated

Marc S is part of the Fiverr Pro catalog and has been hand-picked by a dedicated Fiverr Pro team for their skills and expertise.

Expert in:

  • Databases

  • FromUnited Kingdom
  • Member sinceJan 2018
  • Avg. response time1 hour
  • Last delivery1 day
  • Languages

    English
I am a passionate and highly motivated data and analytics professional, focusing on innovation and artificial intelligence. I have over 15 years experience working with different types of coding language (VBA, SQL, html, R, Tableau) and applications and will do everything I can to give you a solution. Outside of work, I have a 7yo son and 2yo identical twin girls whom I try to spend as much time with as possible.  

Professionally, I have a series of qualifications including a BSc and Data Science certificates, Google Analytics, SEO, content writing, and built Excel, Access & SQL programs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

                                                           ALL GADGETS LINKS row1 col 1 row1 col 2 row2 col 1 row2 col ...