Wednesday, February 7, 2024

coding developer

 

I will add a qr code to your resume or cover letter

L
lambertcv
Richard Lambert

Top Rated   contact me

5(18)
animated trophyPeople keep coming back!lambertcv has an exceptional number of repeat buyers.

About this gig

How I will help you:

QR codes are useful items to incorporate into your resume/CV or cover letter, especially in the age of smartphones. Acting like a bar code, the QR code allows HR managers and head hunters to scan the code on your document with their phone as a direct link to your LinkedIn page, personal webpage, blog, Facebook page, etc...


For $10:

I will incorporate a QR code into your existing resume/CV or cover letter. Re-formatting is included to ensure the QR code is integrated in an aesthetically pleasing manner.


*The QR code service is included for free in the main resume/CV, cover letter, or LinkedIn service that I offer here on Fiverr. Please use this gig if you only need a QR code placed into your existing resume/CV or cover letter.

About the seller

Richard Lambert

Certified Resume Writer CPRW, Career Consultant, and Harvard Alumnus

4.9(23,725)

Top Rated

  • FromUnited States
  • Member sinceOct 2014
  • Avg. response time1 hour
  • Last deliveryabout 4 hours
  • Languages

    English
My name is Richard and I am a Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) as well as a career consultant. I learned from the experts at the Harvard Career Services Office where I honed my abilities to write powerful resumes, cover letters, and LinkedIn profiles that get my clients hired. USA-based: Boston, MA. Media: Print: CNBC x4, Harvard Live TV: Cheddar News By the numbers ➔ 23,000+ clients in new jobs ➔ 148 countries of client origin ➔ 16+ years of experience ➔ 9+ years on Fiverr ➔ 1 Harvard degree ➔ and infinite appreciation for the importance of a job in a person's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

                                                           ALL GADGETS LINKS row1 col 1 row1 col 2 row2 col 1 row2 col ...